101 songs of my life that can not be missing in yours ...
During his time away from Internet I had the opportunity to enjoy a few days in Olmué and one of those afternoons where tranquility is almost hopeless one of my friends comes up with a book called "The Movies of My Life" by Alberto Fuguet, at that moment I felt that I wanted to do something similar but I wanted to change what's films for music, because in one way or another I'm much more involved with the scores that the celluloid, but do not rule out later to make a list of movies to recommend ....
Well I hope to update this often, but dense units time to hear each of these themes and download them and I assure you at the end of this count will have a luxury MP3 CD with songs that I believe are more than a handful musical notes.
finally only remains for me to say that although it is a ranking is in descending order, is just to give a touch of mystery until the nuemro 1 but does not necessarily mean that the latter are less good than they are in the top. Well enough of words, and we go with this count, in my opinion, not worth wasting ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment