we update this blog from the song number 100 in my life ... Ne-Yo Probably not ring them all, since it is an artist who is beginning his career in the U.S. but before long and has attracted the attention of the music world, so much so that it has already been invited to collaborate with one of the great legends of music as Michael Jackson. The musical style of this artist is R & B and today it is compared a lot with Usher and Chris Brown because it also has a particular style of voice and dance. the song "So Sick" is part of my life as it is almost one quye discoveries I've made it through the internet and I mean nobody recommended me, nobody told me about Ne-yo or anything, just a day I was walking I saw a ranking of Internet USA and a lei this song called "So Sick" by a certain singer Ne-yo "was number 1 on the list, this increased my curiosity and to hear it turned into one of my favorite songs and that today are a must in my library Music ....
but does not prolong the conversation and hope you enjoy this piece of track, ladies and gentlemen, I leave with you Ne-yo and the song "So Sick"
To download this player back issue the sgte. link and paste it into the address bar of your browser:
http://uploading.com/en/files/3OK7AQGF/100 Ne-yo - So sick.mp3.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment