Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday Goodies Online

Another Interesting Life History

Otra Interesante Historia de Vida
Living longer and better

Another Interesting Story Life


This is a story that more than one can play, because many times we have not been angry with someone, and crowded for our misgivings, we prefer to stay in the senseless hatred, will be able to forgive.

There were once two brothers, Thomas and Javier, who lived across from one another in both houses of beautiful countryside. For small problems, which were becoming larger with time, the brothers stopped speaking and avoid crossing the road. One day he came to a house carpenter and asked one of the brothers if they would work for him. Thomas replied:

- You see that wood is close to that stream? Well, I've cut recently. My brother Javier lives in front and, because of our enmity, diverted the stream to separate permanently. So I do not want to see your home. I leave the task of making me a very close I avoid high front sight.

Thomas went to town and did not return until late at night.

Imagine his surprise when, instead of a fence, found that the man had done a beautiful bridge linking the two parts of the countryside. Unable to speak, he suddenly saw in front of his brother, who was then crossing the bridge with a smile:

-Thomas, my brother, I can not believe you have been you who has made the bridge, having been I who offended you. I come to apologize.

And the two brothers embraced. When Thomas saw that the carpenter was away, he said,

"Good man, how much do you owe? Why do not you stay?
"No, thanks," replied the carpenter. I have many bridges to build!

is more comforting embrace of reconciliation, a wall of resentment. Become

happier, how to get your voice heard as get a job, to do in a job interview All this and much more to be able to reach a clear and secure your goals, you can find it here on Success by 1000.

More Success in Your Life, Love and Labor Language

Body at Work

Exercise to improve your self-esteem

0 comments:

Post a Comment