"She - Friedrich Nietzsche (Poem)"
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Swing Set Gliders Plans
few days ago I found this poem apparently belonging to the German philosopher, put it in quotes because in reality there is nothing to ensure, whether the poem seems to me that a quality I share it.
race rain clouds on the horizon projected in the playground, overshadowing the innocence and joy
But the ice just burnt his soul.
Nobody told her she was not breathing?
No one heard her cry while raindrops fell forever ...
For his face, hands and spirit
Washing the spoils of the murdered children.
Thus situated, she and her loneliness in the sky and silence ...
"Hello ... I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to."
And never left alone again.
Tears of joy, laughter, sadness.
ephemeral emotions, a mask for each day of the week.
smile, melancholy soul.
Until one day, life was awakened from sleep
and sentenced her to wander aimlessly between light and darkness.
No answers, no sense.
Thus situated, she and her loneliness, between death and hope ...
"Hello ... I'm the lie living for you, so you can hide why are you crying? ".
One day he realized he was not sleeping.
"Hello ... I'm still here ... and I can leave in the past ... Because I'm part of your soul."
not try to heal, not sick
.
not try to cheer her up,
just sad.
not try to save her,
she died long ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment