Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Interest Expense On Bond Formula

works

Trabaja poco y se feliz
Successful Work Life

little and be happy


is said to be working hard to achieve happiness, for working hard, you make enough money to buy your happiness. Well, not everything that is said is true, and this is one of them.

I'm not making this an apology to the sloth, but rather, to find work on what you want, and devote sufficient time to let us hours a day, for really what gives us happiness, like being with our families, see our children grow, enjoy what we like, and above all, feel alive.

then I leave a life story, revealing that works little and be happy, it's really true.

A wealthy businessman from New York was to spend two weeks vacation at a beach in Costa Rica.

The first day of his stay was impressed by the quality and taste of an exotic fish bought from a local fisherman. The next day, the U.S. met with Costa Rica in the spring, but he had already sold all their catch.

The U.S. found that the fisherman knew fishing grounds, which he kept in secret, where the fish was plentiful and high quality. However, only caught five or six pieces a day.

New Yorker asked why the fisherman did not stay longer at sea to catch more fish.

"But sir," replied the fisherman, "I stay in bed until nine or ten o'clock every morning, play with my children, I go fishing a couple of hours sleep afternoon nap of an hour or two; the evening I have dinner with the family quietly and at night I go to town to drink wine, play guitar and sing with my friends. You see, my life is full, relaxed, satisfying and happy.

The American replied: "I should

capture more fish. This will labrarĂ­a a prosperous future. Look, I'm a businessman from New York and I can help you be more successful in life. I did a masters in business administration at Harvard and I know a lot about business and marketing.

"What you have to do to build a future is up early in the morning and spend the day fishing, even back out in the evening for more. In no time, with the extra money could buy a bigger boat. Two years ahead, would have five or six boats could be rented to other fishermen. In another five years, yet the fish that would control, could mount a canning factory, and even have their own brand of products.

"Then, after six or seven years," continued the U.S. while the Costa Rican showed increasingly perplexed, could go from here to New York or San Francisco, and have someone hired to run the factory while you focus on marketing their products.

If works hard for fifteen or twenty years may be a billionaire. Yluego no longer have to work a single day for the rest of his life.

- What will I do then, sir? Asked the fisherman.

Without any hesitation, the wealthy American businessman said excitedly: "Then

will be ready to move to a village in a quiet country like Mexico where you can stay in bed until late every day, playing with children the town, taking a nap in the afternoon, dinner quietly in the evening and play guitar, sing and drink wine with friends every night.

The moral of this life story is that, in most cases, success, as we usually understand it today, it costs too much blood, sweat and tears. What sense does it work hard for many years, sacrificing their happiness and well on the way, when you can happiness and wellbeing in mind if you do not work so hard? Become

happier, how to get your voice heard as get a job, to do in a job interview All this and much more to be able to reach a clear and secure your goals, you can find it here on Success by 1000.

More Success in Your Life, Love and Work

Body Language at Work

Exercise to improve your self-esteem

0 comments:

Post a Comment